Join us for a week of surf, sun, fun and calm in Fuerteventura.
Through yoga, meditation and surf classes we explore the idea of riding the waves of life; both the ones in your mind, and the ones at the beach. Yoga, surfing and meditation are activities that complement each other well, and in just one week you will gain a new perspective on how to handle your mind, body and surfboard!
What will your week look like?
- Combine your yoga classes with our surf courses in Corralejo.
- The will generally focus on a dynamic and physical yoga practice with an introduction to some concepts/philosophical principles of yoga philosophy.
- We practice physical poses (asana), breathing exercises (pranayama) and simple meditation techniques, setting the stage for a relaxed stable mind and strong body ready for a day of surfing in the sun!
- The classes also focus on relaxation and meditation, calming down and digesting the teachings of the day, both from yoga and surfing.
- During the day, we take you surfing with our highly qualified crew of surf instructors at some of Fuerteventura´s best surf spots (depending on the conditions during your stay and your level).
- First, the instructor will explain how the wave works, and what to pay attention to when in the water (currents, wind etc).
- You’ll then do a warm-up, and get started! You will learn how to paddle, do a take off, and surf small waves!
Our Yoga instructors are an experienced and highly qualified yoga teacher. Has been practicing yoga for more than 20 years and teaching for more than 10 years.
Also, they have a background as a windsurfer, kiteboarder, and surfer.
Your yoga instructor is also an avid surfer and will join some surf sessions, giving you additional expert advice to progress your surfing skills, and how you can use your yoga in your surfing.
Line Up is the only Surfcamp in Fuerteventura that has been purposely redesigned and rebuilt as such. Surf holiday and kitesurf experience; comfortable and clean accommodation in a modern, spacious, and stylish design.