The idea of finding an alternative to wax for our more than 200 rental surfboards, was not so much a desire but a necessity, the constant maintenance that it requires satisfying our customers, multiplied by 200, consumes us a lot of time and energy.
Each of our customers places the wax on the board in different ways, it can be an inconvenience for the next customer who rents exactly that same surfboard, his level or likes are not the same, maybe he likes less wax. or just in a few spots.
Being able to simplify this process is a necessity for us and that’s when we found Vaan der val surf grip and decided to give it a try. We will be testing this new grip for the next few weeks, Teiva Joyeaux our test center rider will give us their feedback on this innovative product. We will keep u informed.
- Doesn’t get sticky or dirty
- Doesn’t gather sand, hair or other debris
- Doesn’t stain
- Transparent. Your surfboard will look great
- More eco friendly than wax
- High grip
- It lasts much longer than wax (will last about a year if you surf 2 or 3 times a week)
- Wetsuit Friendly
- Temperature Independent
- Super easy to apply and remove
- Light weight (5gr / hexagon)